Cappasity token (CAPP) is a utility token that will fuel Cappasity Ecosystem Slede is used to buy or rent 3D/Slede/VR content on the Marketplace Slede can be earned by creating and sharing content or for toneel moderation Cappasity Token crowdsale will be split into Two phases.
Cappasity will support 3rd party SDKs for single-interface access to popular 3D/Slee/VR services.
Cappasity Effortless 3D Scan is a professional 3D digitizing software. You can find out more and download your Mac or PC version here. Mobile version is also on its way, and you can read about it here.
Yes, Cappasity will provide implements for importing 3D models to spel engines such spil UE and Unity.
- Cappasity token (CAPP) is a utility token that will fuel Cappasity Ecosystem
- Slee is used to buy or rent 3D/Slede/VR content on the Marketplace
- Slede can be earned by creating and sharing content or for toneelpodium moderation
- Cappasity Token crowdsale will be split into Two phases. Phase 1 token sale will start at 1PM UTC, October 25, 2018. Phase Two token sale will commence at 1PM UTC, February 22, 2018.
Slede/VR/3D content, namely, 3D models, 3D Views, 3D Holograms and 360-degree view movies. The ecosystem will support 3D prototype importing te various formats such spil *.OBJ / *.STL / *.3DS / *.WRL / *.FBX and other popular formats.
The proposed decentralized storage is a Bittorrent-like system that permits anyone to join the ecosystem with their own server. The server administrator just needs to install the Cappasity storage software and register an account. The content subordination system provides the content that is most requested ter that region so the gegevens server will not be idle. The server administrator will not know what content is stored on their servers but they will be paid with a share of the monthly marketplace turnover.
- Blockchain permits to identify the true content creators and respect copyrights
- Decentralized billing provides zero transaction toverfee exchange
The record of transactions will contain the following details for each content exchange:
- content hash
- the content seller
- the content buyer
- sum of transaction
- subscription vs. standalone
- rent vs. sale vs. free use
- expiration date for content provision (lifetime if sold).
The record of licence accounts for:
- content hash
- the content author
- the content proprietor
- territorial coverage: list of countries for content distribution
- licence type: special vs. non-exclusive
- payment type: motionless price vs. royalties vs. immovable price with royalties
- permits for sublicensing: yes vs. no
- content usage: non-commercial use vs. commercial use vs. extended commercial use
- licence expiration date
Ter addition, blockchain will be connected to our decentralized content storage.
Cappasity crowdsale will be split into Two phases. Phase 1 token sale will commence at 1PM UTC, October 25, 2018. Phase Two token sale will commence at 1PM UTC, March 22, 2018.
The methods of payment which will be accepted te the token sale are the following: Bitcoin (BTC), Ether (ETH).
Wij do not accept contributions under $100. Those contributions won’t be treated spil buying transactions and will be disregarded
0.000130 ETH or market price if the price on the CoinMarketCap is higher. The price for each token will never fall below 0.000130 ETH and may rise depending on the market price and when you contribute (the price for each of your CAPP tokens is determined at the time you send ter your BTC/ETH contribution). This is to avoid manipulation of the exchange prices and provide token purchasers with a price floor.